Harris (formerly CSI Technology Outfitters)
- Updated and maintained our distributed work manager Job Manager. Job Manager allows the distribution of work across any number of servers. Job Manager would monitor work queues and hand them out across an array of threads on a group of servers. This allows CSI to perform alot of work without interruption due to down servers.
- Designed the deployment agent and service. This service and agent allows for deployment of the CSI@K12 solution software to many servers located in the data center and many remote locations. Once a deployment has been tested we can deploy it with just a few clicks. The agent will see the update and update the servers in a matter of minutes.
Sealevel Systems, Inc.
- Assisted in the design and development the Talos Framework which is an IO framework to run on IO devices. This framework is designed to scale across many different devices. This allows the use of the devices IO without having to have any knowledge of the hardware details. It also allow for portable code that should be able to move device to device without any changes.
- Server Installation and Maintenance: I have installed and maintain many servers ranging from a simple file server to the more complicated Team Foundation server. I have some experience configuring and setting up IIS and Active Directory.
- Developed and maintained the intranet site that is written in ASP.NET using MySQL and Access databases. The intranet site was used in many areas of Sealevel’s business. The site is currently being retired in favor of a Share Pointe replacement. I agree with this change and welcome it as for it has lighted my work load.
- Developed and maintained all the manufacturing test software written in C#. This test software must ensure that the product is 100% functional.
- Developed a standard testing interface for all product lines. Originally the tests all had their own custom interface that could cause confusion. The control and output of the test could be confusing.
- Developed for products with interfaces of USB, PCI, PCI Express, ISA, PC/104, PC/104+ and Ethernet.
Big Guns Gym
A fitness site designed to help you maximize your workouts. The goal is to completely focus on you and the effort you are putting into your workout. Click here to view the site.
Pixel Defense (in progress)
My first attempt at a game. The game will be a tower defense game where you get to blow up pixel monsters.
Vocational Training in Basic Electronics
B.J. Skelton Career Center, Easley, SC
Easley High School, Easley, South Carolina